This crisis is an opportunity for you to share God's love with people in need. Click below to discover how you can volunteer, donate, give, or pray during this time.
One of the most valuable gifts you can give is your time. As COVID-19 (coronavirus) affects an increasing number of people in our communities, Rolling Hills Church is committed to providing care and help. There are a number of ways you can help serve Rolling Hills Church members and our friends in the community by signing up for our Care Response Ministry. Simply click
- Due to safety precautions ONLY adults 18+ and older can participate in our "Give Help" serve opportunities.
- Some of the serving opportunities available are not aligned with the latest restrictions for people who are at higher risk of serious illness from COVID-19. According to the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), higher risk individuals include adults age 65 and higher and people who have serious chronic medical conditions, such as heart disease, diabetes, and lung disease. These serving opportunities are not safe for higher risk individuals.
Rolling Hill's Care & Outreach ministry is collecting food and non-food items for Care Kits that will be donated to families in need, those who are quarantined, and partner agencies. These are the items that are most needed:
Items for Homeless (HART):
- Protein Bars
- Protein Shake Drinks
- Jerky Sticks
- Ready to eat food w/ pop lids ((ravioli; tuna; etc.)
- Ready to eat fruit w/ pop lids
- Cough drops
- Vitamin C
Items for Children's Lunch Kits:
Items for Isolation Bags for Seniors:
- Brown paper lunch bags
- Juice boxes
- Fruit cups
- Apple sauce
- Clementine fruit
- Breakfast & Granola bars
- String cheese
- Basic personal hygiene items
- Hand Sanitizer
- Packaged snacks
- Cough drops (small; pre-packaged)
- Activity books - crossword puzzles; word search, etc.
- Playing cards
- Games that can be played individually or alone
- Magazines & small devotion books
- Anything else - think outside the box!
Drop off your donation items at our main church building:
Monday - Wednesday || 11am-2pm
Prayer is a powerful tool that God has given us to seek peace, wisdom, and courage in the face of fear and confusion. Here are some ideas for prayers you can pray today and throughout the COVID-19 crisis.
- Pray Against Fear
“I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit.” (Romans 15:13)
- Pray for the Sick and Vulnerable
“O Lord, if you heal me, I will be truly healed; if you save me, I will be truly saved. My praises are for you alone!” (Jeremiah 17:14)
- Pray for Those Who Are Searching for Answers or Seeking God
“For God, who said, 'Let there be light in the darkness,' has made this light shine in our hearts so we could know the glory of God that is seen in the face of Jesus Christ.” (2 Corinthians 4:6)
- Pray for Public Health Officials, Governments, and Healthcare Workers
“I urge you, first of all, to pray for all people. Ask God to help them; intercede on their behalf, and give thanks for them. Pray this way for kings and all who are in authority so that we can live peaceful and quiet lives marked by godliness and dignity.” (1 Timothy 2:1–2)
- If you are interested in joining hundreds of others and receiving prayer requests delivered right to your inbox - please consider joining our weekly online prayer team by clicking Join Online Prayer Team
- If you NEED PRAYER - we have teams praying 24/7 - simply click Submit Prayer Request